Agent Bus Cook Reacts To Broncos TE Tony Scheffler's Benching

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by SRW, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Denver Broncos tight end Tony Scheffler will be benched for the regular season finale against the Kansas City Chiefs for attitude issues, and his agent, Bus Cook, is perplexed the situation has even reached this point. “I don’t know. I still don’t have all the details myself. Nobody has told me why Tony was deactivated,†said Cook to Fox31’s Josina Anderson early Friday afternoon in a phone conversation. "Personally, I think Tony is as good as any tight end in football. When he gets the opportunity he has shown that he can make big plays. Like I said, I am not the coach but this doesn’t make sense to me," said Scheffler’s agent. Cook seemed confused that McDaniels elected to bench two good Broncos players for a game with such strong postseason implications. "Tony and Brandon (Marshall) are in the same boat. You would think with this team having an outside chance to make the playoffs they would want to play Brandon Marshall and Tony. They are two good players, but I don’t have all the information."

Source: FOX 31 Denver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.