Alabama LB Rolando McClain Informed He Doesn't Suffer From Crohn's Disease

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 18, 2010.

1. When Alabama held its Pro Day a month ago, middle linebacker Rolando McClain made the surprising revelation that he has been battling Crohn's disease since the ninth grade, but now he says he has been told he does not have the incurable disease. "In all my talks with my doctors in the past two weeks, with all the tests we've done, they don't even feel I have Crohn's disease," said McClain, who is expected to be a first-round selection Thursday in the NFL draft. "There's no way to really tell. The tests came out good and positive. Every team knows it's not going to affect me at all." He was asked if he believes the original diagnosis seven years ago was a misdiagnosis. "I have no idea," he said. "All I can say is, the doctor who diagnosed this (now), it's his job to diagnose it. All I can do is go by his rules." I don't have any signs of it right now."

Birmingham Press-Register

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
  2. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Could be what I was diagnosed with a few months back. Acute Colitis. The symptoms can disappear completely for months at a time.