Alabama RB Eddie Lacy Has Mixed Results At Workout

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Apr 11, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Eddie Lacy is the consensus top running back prospect in the 2013 NFL draft, but his long-awaited workout Thursday didn't help his chances to be a first-round pick.

The Alabama product ran the 40-yard dash in 4.57 and 4.60 seconds on his two attempts, according to NFL.com.

In addition to not delivering explosive speed, Lacy's overall conditioning was disappointing to scouts, per NFL.com analyst Bucky Brooks. Lacy was back on the field after a pulled hamstring prevented him from participating in Alabama's official pro day last month and from running at the Scouting Combine.

Source: Sporting News

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

plenty fast enough

and hes coming off a slightly torn hamstring, not just a pull (which is still a snitch), theres no way to condition youself to run with no use of your legs lol

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I have a hunch he is going to be Dallas second rounder

Sent from my HTC Vivid

4. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Lacy is filth, hamstring injuries, whether it's even a pull, and considering how badly he pulled it and as Ktrain said it's slightly torn, that's a freaking snitch, I hate when I pull a hammie, freaking hurts to run for like 2 weeks.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO64LtImr_E]2013 NFL Draft Profile: Eddie Lacy - Alabama - YouTube[/ame]