Alabama RB Mark Ingram Says His Knee Is 100 Percent

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Mark Ingram enters the NFL draft armed with a Heisman Trophy, a national title and the cover of a popular video game. The former Alabama running back and 2009 Heisman winner says he'll also bring two healthy knees. Ingram said Tuesday reports that NFL teams are concerned about his surgically repaired left knee are based on "false information" with the draft looming on April 28-30. "I don't know where the reports have come from," he said in a phone interview following an announcement that he'll be on the cover of EA Sports' NCAA Football 12. "I guess somebody wants me to fall down the board. But my knee is 100 percent. It's strong, it's healthy. All the teams have positive reports on my knee and Dr. [James] Andrews has given positive reports on my knee as well. My knee's 100 percent. It's in great shape. All those reports are false information." Ingram had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee on Aug. 31, but missed only the first two games. He is generally projected as a late first-round pick, though that's a drop from his initial mid-first round status.

Source: ESPN

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011