Alabama RB Trent Richardson Runs In 4.45-To-4.49 Range At Pro Day

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 29, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Top running back prospect in this year's NFL Draft, Trent Richardson posted 40-yard dash times in the 4.45-to-4.49-second range at Alabama’s pro day on Thursday according to NFL draft analyst Bucky Brooks. Lindsay Rhodes of NFL Network reports those in attendance include Patriots coach Bill Belichick, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett and Browns coach Pat Shurmur along with general managers Trent Baalke (49ers), Martin Mayhew (Lions), Ruston Webster (Titans) and Kevin Colbert (Steelers). Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan and Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels also were there.

Source: The Redzone

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Still ain't worth a top 10 pick IMO.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, his good pro day may cement the bucs taking him at #5 .......... it was already looking like they were taking him.

richardson is probably a legit running back so it could be worse ....... there will be some top 10 picks that are complete busts and contribute less than richardson will contribute to a team.

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

definitely worth a top ten pick, that speed is at about 70% and thats what we call ridiculous. Hes a good reciever and all around back but that kind of speed with how he runs like hes pissed off at the grass makes him an elite prospect and and he profiles as a workhorse back

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

If it wasn't for the insane amounts of holes we have in our line-up, I would love to have Richardson as a Ram. Even as a Freshman he looked like a future star in the NFL and tbh, I'd be surprised if he didn't turn into a Top 5 RB in the league.

On a funny note, allegedly the Browns entourage turned up at the 'Bama pro day and left once he'd finished working out despite Mark Barron and Courtney Upshaw still being out there.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

That's weird, I would have thought they'd at least have some interest in Upshaw.