Alex Smith Won't Start Sunday

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by BarlOwens, Oct 18, 2007.

1. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Looks like its Dilfer again in NY....so much for that updated offense...I look forward to seeing Nolan look completely lost again with his manilla envelope full of 'anonymous' player ideas...

According to the Fitz & Brooks show on KNBR, Dilfer took all the first team snaps yesterday and so far today..Smith has not taken a rep with the first team...

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

He's hurt more then they're saying that much is obvious. <sigh>

3. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

didn't matter anyways...he's a scrub that was kept masked by Norv Turner...

our offense = crap with or without him..

4. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

Yay!!! Another crapty season!!!

5. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Its shaping up that way...but I still have faith in the other offense players not named Alex Smith, Ashley Lelie, or Trent Dilfer....or the coaches not named Nolan or Hostler..

6. steadypimpin

The thing that sucks is that our lack of a passing game is hurting Gore's production.

7. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

We should be trying some trick Battle QB plays...or at least michael robinson...do something creative for a change..

8. steadypimpin

Why is Nolan so freaking hard headed? He goes with players based on names I guess. Dilfer sucks, if he doesnt do well he better put Shaun Hill in the game.

9. rijj

rijj chook

it's a smoke screen, bet you alex plays sunday.

dilfer does suck, smith sucks, i'd like to see michael robinson in at qurterback and see what happens then.

10. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

I bet Robinson couldn't do any worse..at least he'd be able to move and he has some power.......

11. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

its pretty crapty that we're calling for a former qb to come in...its even worse that we're calling for a former Penn State qb come in....

12. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

Im calling for Flutie!

13. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Wheres my Flutie Flakes at?