Arcade Game Problem

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Doggface Gremlin, Dec 28, 2007.

1. In Mario Starcatcher 2 there is a problem with the rankings system. I was bored tonight and went into the Arcade I played this game and kept getting upset because I was losing every time lol. I finally beat all 20 levels after these stats.... Times Played: 166 Time Played: 06:57:25.

I thought id win a trophy or something since the high score is 0 but when I submitted it said it wasnt a top score. I realized the rankings are setup by time and not by what you score.

I think this should be changed if it can be. Its no big deal but if the game goes by time someone can die 3 times and get 1st place because they only played for 1 minute and lost lol. I didnt know if this had been brought up before since ive only started playing in the Arcade this week. Can someone please help me with this topic. Thanks.

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The arcade is full of so many bugs. It's usually issues with the game and how it was coded or with the arcade mod not being able to pull the information. It's on my to-do list of things to work on once the season ends.

3. No worries dude. Thanks for the info.