Are The 49ers A 2010 Playoff Team?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Arrowhead4Life, May 14, 2010.

?

What do you think of the 49ers in 2010?

Poll closed May 17, 2010.
  1. Win the division

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Make the Wildcard

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't make the playoffs

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. The San Francisco 49ers is one of those teams that I really thought could be strong next year and win their division and make the playoffs. They have a very good coach in Mike Singletary and a good looking offense with their offseason additions and the defense is disciplined and plays tough at times. If Alex Smith could have a breakout or decent year then the 49ers would be in buisness. I think the only thing thats holding this team from a playoff run which is sad is their schedule for next season which is listed below. Im a Kc fan and I say week 3 will be a hell of a game and if you look at Kc's schedule it looks like a critical one and could define what direction our season goes in. Thats not the subject though and I just wanted to hear your thoughts of 49ers and their overall organization and the possibilitys of them making the playoffs. So please give me your thoughts GIF users.

@ Seattle
    New Orleans
    @ Kansas City
    @ Atlanta
    Philadelphia
    Oakland
    @ Carolina
    Denver*
    BYE
    St. Louis
    Tampa Bay
    @ Arizona
    @ Green Bay
    Seattle
    @ San Diego
    @ St. Louis

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yup. The Cardinals will feel the lose of Warner Dansby and Rolle.
    The Seahawks still have another year away.
    The Rams are the Rams.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

they have about the easiest schedule you could ever get. if the cards drop off with leinart under center and the seahawks don't materialize, someone has to win the nfc west, right?

4. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

their defense will always make them a possible contender. The division isn't that difficult. The only question will be Alex Smith. I feel that is the position that will hold them back.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

yes. it's almost impossible for them not to be.

6. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

I'm not so sure. The NFC West is so bad they should take our playoff spot and give it to the AFC South.