Atlanta Braves - Chasing Down The East * 2012 Thread *

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Chipper10, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Yeah. A bit late on this thread. But, its prime time .. summer baseball! Trade deadline, 14 minutes away. We're 3 1/2 games out of first. Tied for the first Wild Card Lead. Oh, and uhm.. a 6 game winning streak.

Discuss!

2. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

liked the Maholm trade, wasnt too excited about giving up Viz, but hes a risk with his arm troubles

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Wish the dempster deal would of went through. But without him, I think we got it. Playoffs should be an easy task the way we are playing, The way it's been, got to get hot at the right time lately.

4. Chipper10

If we are going to experience a mini-slump it needs to be now. and mini. But we should be able to win the upcoming series. Phillies. Mets. Padres. It gets exciting when the Dodgers come to town. And then the games vs Nats. What I find interesting is that the final series of the season, traveling to Pitt - who hold the other wild card spot right now. Could be a make or beak series if its that close in the end.

5. Chipper10

And here we go! less than 4 hours away. ANd i'm at work. :( I hate that they have the game on so early. even the Monday NLDS game is scheduled for 4 pm i think. Lame!