Bears QB Jay Cutler Says He Was Wrong To Shove OT J'Marcus Webb

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Sweets, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Bears quarterback Jay Cutler said on Tuesday he was wrong to shove teammate J'Marcus Webb on the sideline during the Chicago Bears' loss at Green Bay last week, Fred Mitchell of the Chicago Tribune reports.

"It has been blown up probably a little bigger than all of us expected, but that's what you've got to expect out of the media," Cutler said during the airing of his weekly “Jay Cutler Showâ€￾ on WMVP-AM 1000.

"We've talked. It's in the past. We're moving on. ... Internally, we kind of circle the wagons,â€￾ Cutler said. “I don't care if you win or you lose, there's going to be criticism. There's always going to be something that someone is picking on, someone's trying to make a story out of."

"I can't put a definite reason on why it happened. It happened. It's an emotional game,â€￾ he said. “I put a lot into playing quarterback and I take it seriously. It's just one of those things that happen during a game. Since then, we've talked about it and it's behind us."

"I probably shouldn't have bumped him. As far as me yelling at him and trying to get him going in the game, I don't regret that. I shouldn't have bumped him, I'll stick with that," Cutler said.

Source: The Redzone

2. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Jay, Jay, Jay...

Shouldn't have buckled under the pressure. Screw the, 'Jay is a meanie' crowd.

Shoulda said you're sorry you didn't bury a foot up his butt too...