Bears WR Johnny Knox Has Yet To Run All-Out After Spinal Surgery

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by SRW, Oct 5, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Johnny Knox becomes eligible to practice Oct. 15, but the Bears wide receiver has not run full-speed in his comeback from a spinal injury and is unlikely to play this season.

Knox is on the physically unable to perform list, which allows a player to begin a practice window any time between Weeks 6 and 9 for up to three weeks before a team must make a roster decision. The Bears could decide to shut Knox down for this season because he has missed so much.

A speed merchant when he's healthy, Knox said he's "moving a little bit better," but he isn't moving like he needs to on the field.

"I haven't let that animal out of the cage yet," he said. "We are getting there. I'm nervous in a way that I want things back to normal. I'm still working on some things, and we're going to wait and see when that day comes."

Source: Chicago Tribune

2. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

He doesn't need to play at all this season... get healthy and see where you are after the season. Depending on how a couple of these other guys they may not need him at all.