Ben Roethlisberger Investigation Botched By Milledgeville Police

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 18, 2010.

1. About eight hours after the 20-year-old student at Georgia College and State University accused Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger of raping her in the restroom, a janitor scrubbed the sink, floor and toilet with Clorox and Pine-Sol. To the chagrin of investigators, no one had told him not to and the only evidence collected from the bathroom did not yield useful results. "In this type of case, usually your highest and best evidence is found on your victim. However, in an effort to be as thorough as possible, you always process the scene as well," said Tom Davis, special agent in charge of GBI's Milledgeville field office. Attorney Alexander Lindsay, a former federal and state prosecutor in Western Pennsylvania, said GBI "worked the hell out of this case but it was muffed at the beginning" by Milledgeville police, and it is possible that DNA or other evidence of sexual contact could have been obtained from the bathroom. "The bathroom was unsecured and washed with Pine-Sol. At that point, it was a factor in not only not having evidence, but a defense attorney was going to say the police botched the investigation," Mr. Lindsay said.

Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
  2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Screwin morons..

3. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Get it right. Someone ought to be fired.

4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  5. flexnfx

flexnfx flexnfx

Retardberger just keeps getting off... figuratively and literally...

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Na he's not man enough to get off, that's why they couldn't get a good DNA sample from her.

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Sweet

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Nice work piggies.

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'm going to go ahead and call bullcrap on this one as well. There was nothing accidental about this heck up. It's a cover up for a major celeb. Period.

1 person likes this.
  10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

This rep system is janky. :icon_cheesygrin: There's only like half a dozen people who ever deserve getting repped and I can't rep them without spreading it around. It's be cool if in our user CP we had a handful of people who we could rep as much as we want without having to rep other garbage in order to do so. Oh well, rep is pretty silly anyway.

1 person likes this.
  11. 86WARD

86WARD -

:TTW:

12. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

:word: rep

I hear ya, but It's the way it is now because it is the only way to deter people from whoring the rep. We previously had people make a game of it... repping each other 10 plus times a day, all at once, and not even for posts made, but just to tramp rep count. After that we lost the rep system altogether because it was completely broken meaningless trash. Now it's back but deters whoring to some extent, so it's pretty much as good as it can be.

And yes, rep isn't much for the most part, it's still meaningless like post count. I mean mines really high, but mostly for random silly pictures, not like I did anything special to earn it, but it's great to just be able to give someone a nod on a good post, a quality post. It sucked when it was gone just for that alone.

13. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Keystone Kops.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah, I've been on forums where rep means nothing because of rep whoring, which I never personally understood the point of (ditto for postwhoring). It definitely made rep pointless so I do understand why the system here is the way it is, it's just for someone like me who doesn't run around slinging rep to every single post just because I can, it's frustrating when I actually DO want to rep someone and can't. And yeah, in the grand scheme of things, forum rep is meaningless, but it is nice to be able to let someone know you appreciate the quality of their posts, and also nice to know people are feeling what you have to say.

ANYWAYS ENOUGH WITH THE HIJACK, sorry about that.

Now about that dirty little turd Mr. Rapelisberger

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Hey don't go besmirching the good name of the Keystone Kops by comparing them to the GBI, now. :icon_twisted: