Bengals Get Ready For Chris Henry's Funeral

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by SweetShot03, Dec 22, 2009.

1. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

The Bengals will fly to Westwego, Louisiana, early Tuesday morning for Henry's visitation and funeral at the Alario Sports Complex. Bengals Head Coach Marvin Lewis will deliver one of the eulogies during the 12 p.m. CDT service. Others expected to speak at the service are National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell and NFL Players Association Executive Director DeMaurice Smith.

Source: Kypost.com

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

[​IMG]

Chad Ochocinco of the Cincinati Bengals stands next to the open casket during the funeral for Cincinati Bengals player Chris Henry at the Alario Center on December 22, 2009 in Westwego, Louisiana. Henry died last week after he fell out of the bed of pickup truck in North Carolina during what police have described as a domestic dispute with his Fiancee Loleini Tonga.

[​IMG]

Seini, the daughter of Cincinati Bengals player Chris Henry draws hearts on a drawing board while standing next to her father's casket during his funeral at the Alario Center on December 22, 2009 in Westwego, Louisiana.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/TJ2PqHGl5Qk/Chris Henry Memorial/iWvg0eP7Lhl/Chris Henry

3. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Heartwrenching to see that little girl next to her dead father.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Seeing a dead body scares the crap out of me it scared the crap out of me the last funeral i had to go to which was a couple months ago

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The scary part for me would be to know that I'll never see or touch that person again in my lifetime.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I havent lost anyone close to me yet(knock on wood)

But i have witnesses people im close to lose there family members and its really heart breaking

I cant go to funerals i cant watch other people in pain crying over someone they lost very hard to watch

7. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I just hope his casket doesn't fall out the back of the damn hearse. Yeah I done did it.

8. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

i have lost alot of aunts and uncles this year and 1 nephew.

i pray that this family can get thru.

9. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I lost my father when I was about 8 years old.... I know what it will be like for his kids.... sure they will come to live with the fact he is gone, but when they graduate or get married its going to hit them hard.

I dont ever really get emotional about stuff (ask itinvolves) but when I graduated and got married I sure did tear up..... I even broke down a time or two. just thinking....."What would it be like if my father would be here to see me" it doesnt sound like much but it hits hard.

Even when I joined the military and left for Basic training I teared up becuase my grandfather who was also in the Air Force said to me "Your father would be very proud of you"....... that got to me.

I hope they will be able to cope with it the best they can.