Bengals Have Over 3,000 Tickets Remaining Vs Chiefs

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by warcrychief, Dec 22, 2009.

1. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

So far this season, the team has had to ask for extensions four times to avoid a blackout, but each a combination of the team, the TV station airing the game and a corporate sponsor has come in to save the day. C Trent Rosencrans writes that there "are still more than 3,000 tickets available." In an effort to sell more tickets for this weekend, the Bengals are offering fans that purchase those tickets the chance to lock in tickets for the playoffs.

Source: cincyjungle.com

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

So, when will Chad buy those 3,000 remaining tickets?

3. Matt314hew

Matt314hew Mr. Impossible

It amazes me that with how well the team is doing this year, that there are still issues with blackouts. I know that with the economy the way it is, that people find it hard to buy tickets.

4. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I could understand if there was nothing to play for (like if they already clinched the division and can't get a better or worse playoff seeding) and it was against a bad opponent, but the Bengals still haven't clinched the division and still have a shot at the 3rd seed.

5. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Plus you'd figure there's going to be a Chris Henry tribute there this weekend as well...