Benson Vs. Felix Jones

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Agent Zero, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

With Cedric Benson going against a stingy Ravens D, should I start him anyways over Felix Jones, who BTW is going against a suspect Bears D?

I know technically the Bears have the best running Defense in the league but they played the damn Lions. lol

What do you guys think????

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

And just because it will be asked.. My other starting RB is McFadden. I have a feeling he is gonna break out again. St. Louis has an awful Defense.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Here is something else... I have Vick and Rodgers.. I am starting Aaron Rodgers, but I have had a few ppl tell me to start Vick. I am unsure about that..

What do you guys think? I am not sure if I want to bench this years fantasy MVP. lulz

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

ALWAYS start Rodgers.

Benson has had great success against the Ravens in the past. Last season he ran for 117 plus and scored in each of the games against the Ravens. Maybe that motivates Baltimore to shut Benson down this time around? Benson is a one man backfield. Jones is part of a three headed monster so it's more of a gamble imo than Benson.

McFadden's in easy this week.

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

LOLLERFREAKINGSKATES to whoever said start Vick

4. Agent Zero

LOL!! That is kinda what I was thinking... I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was missing. The dude is an idiot, but I wanted to be sure. lol

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

DUDE. START VICK BRO.

6. Agent Zero

*middle finger*

lulz

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

I definitely think Vick will be productive...he's just not Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers struggled against the Eagles D...the Bills aren't the Eagles D. Vick did well against the Packers D in a hlaf of work. 175 yards. The Lions led the league in highest passer rating allowed last season. Vick's going up against a soft pass defense. So on paper, it's not a bad suggestion...it's just that you aren't benching Aaron Rodgers for Mike Vick. Maybe a Carson Palmer, Philip Rivers, Jay Cutler...not Aaron Rodgers.

8. Agent Zero

I am on the same page dude.. It was just kinda intriguing when that dude said it. This league I am in is for big money so I don't want to mess it up. And it would take some serous convincing to make me switch from Rodgers to Vick, but I just wanted to make sure. :beer:

And I think I am gonna leave Felix in for Benson.. The talk locally is that Felix will get a lot of touches this week. *crosses fingers* lulz

9. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

I would go with Benson dude

10. Agent Zero

I should of listened.. :beer:

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

What are the comparisons between Benson/Jones...Rodgers/Vick?

12. Agent Zero

In my league it was Rodgers 45 Vick 55.. something like that. I should of started Vick. :p

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

In mine it was Rodgers 26. Vick 24.

14. Agent Zero

Our scoring is a little different than most leagues. :beer:

15. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

um what?