Bernard Pollard Fanclub T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by ravenfan52, Sep 10, 2008.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

it's one thing to cheer a big hit but this is beyond scum. steelers fans should be ashamed and denounce this lowlife website.

3. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Yep, that's disgusting.

4. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

Very true and if this was "Big Ben" this happened to they'd be having a crap fit and saying what a dirty player Pollard is etc etc....real football fans don't ever want someone getting hurt whether they like them or not!!

P.S. I'm not referring to all steeler fans so don't get bent unless your a douchebag like the one who started this crap!!!

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I shouldn't be ashamed of crap because I didn't do crap.

6. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I don't think he meant ashamed like you did something, but ashamed that a fellow steeler fan is putting this garbage up and as fans of the game and of the steelers you should say something about it because this in a way this guy is a representation of a steeler fan. Which by the way, I don't think is an accurate portrayal of most steeler fans. Me personally I don't care who put it up or who your a fan of is just tasteless and wrong.

7. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

bet you see alot of those shirts at pats road games.

8. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Steeler fans shouldn't be ashamed all fanbases have someone that makes the rest of them look bad. Like that one guy who always goes to opposing team forums just to talk trash and be as ignorant as possible.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

yes they should be ashamed and it's not just one butthole, those shirts are selling pretty well and it isn't all non-steeler fans buying them. just like any other fanbase that has buttholes like these you feel ashamed. it's not the same thing as taking any respsonsibilty but you are embarrassed. just like i am when anybody brings up the 30 dopes that booed mcnabb at the draft.

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Fair enough...

11. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

there acually selling alot of those, i talk alot of crap but hate to see injuries, banged up a little to help my team when we play now thats ok just get better the next week.

12. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Shame I don't look good in red.....

13. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I would love to buy that T-shirt

14. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

I think they have white too.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

not surprising a ravens fan & jets fan would jump on those shirts.

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

thats pretty freaking dirty

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Please...it's one buttholes website. I'm not going to be ashamed because of one jerkoff. Frankly I could give two craps what he does. I have nothing to do with this clown and his crapty T-Shirts.

How do you know who's buying those shirts and how well they are selling? It could be all Chiefs fans, Cowboys fans or Eagles fans for all you know. I'm not going to be embarrased about one guys website..who gives a crap. That would be a waste of my energy and time to even care so much to be embarrassed about this butthole.

By your standards and "preachings," you should be wearing a bag over your head..should we go into all the reasons you should be "ashamed and embarrassed" to be an Eagles fan based on the Philadelphia Fan Base?

18. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Oh gee, what a god**mn shock. :icon_rolleyes:

And no, I'm not just pissed off about this cause it's Tom Brady. It could be Shawne Merriman, Peyton (or Eli) Manning, or Joe Assblow from the practice squad. This shirt is sickening, and the people that buy it are below the subhumans I usually associate Jets/Raiders fans with. I don't care if it was a Steelers fan that created this crap. It's pathetic.

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I think he did mention that he is ashamed at how some Eagles fans behave.

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

im only calling that one dude a dirty freaking piece of crap happy son of a snitch
    not his entire fan population