Bills Contact Mike Shanahan About Head Coach Job

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by Sweets, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

One day after firing twinky Jauron, the Buffalo Bills have wasted no time identifying a potential replacement, Buffalo has contacted and is in the process of arranging a meeting with former Denver Broncos coach Mike Shanahan, according to two NFL sources. Shanahan, a two-time Super Bowl winner with the Broncos, is said to be willing to listen to the Bills. He has said in the past that he is determined to return to the NFL next season. While Shanahan, a two-time Super Bowl winner with the Broncos, is viewed within the Bills organization as a desired candidate, there are other names at or near the top of the team's

Source: ESPN

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the weasel in buffalo .............. interesting.

3. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Da Rat ya mean.

4. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

He was bound to show up somewhere. Maybe he can get Buffalo going again if he is hired there.

5. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

The Bills won't hire him. They will settle on a scrub like Jim Haslet. Watch.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

They should have open tryouts for a coach.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Herm - you mean give each coach a one week tryout? Brilliant...lol...

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hey my major is sports management they should take me

I would have fun making names for plays

baby juice blue 42

rhinos are dinosaurs z 35

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The Al Davis Way.

Embrace it Bills.

10. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

I just remembered, I'm minoring in Athletic coaching. *heads to the airport*

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

AB are you gonna have cameras and crap in Buffalo when you show up, like TO did?

12. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

I cannot afford cameras as of right now. So the plan is to have you guys steal some and follow me up there, making me look high profile enough for Ralph Wilson to hire me.

I'll go in there, build a time machine, find John Ogden at his peak, clone him four times, then use my connections to snag UAB QB Joe Webb (Best I can do with my connections), and put him behind them. I'll also put cement in all opposing defender's shoes every week before games.

Bills go 12-4 (got to factor in the defense), and lose second round to the Texans in 2010. I immediately pull a Petrino and leave town, change my name to Mazaratti Jones, and go work for the Patriots.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

wide right has connections.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wide Right will be hired as the guy who holds Shanahan's headset cord...very important gig...

15. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Stop joking around here. I'm the new left tackle.