Bills WR Stevie Johnson Mocks Plaxico Burress' Shooting In TD Celebration

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by SRW, Nov 27, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

After a second-quarter go-ahead touchdown, Bills wideout Stevie Johnson took jabs at both Jets wide receivers, but the one that looks to be directed at Plaxico Burress is garnering all the attention. Following the score, Johnson gets up and begins to dance before molding his hand into what looks like a handgun. He then mimics shooting himself in the thigh, an obvious reference to Burress back in 2008 during a nightclub incident, which cost him two years in jail. Johnson followed that up by doing Santonio Holmes' patented "Flight Boys" celebration, running around with his arms stretched out in both directions. He proceeded to tumble on the ground, mimicking a plane crash, around the time that he was flagged for a 15-yard excessive celebration penalty.

Source: Newark Star Ledger

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
  2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Wow...what an butthole.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrDPRWIbveU]Stevie Johnson TD Dance against the Jets Mocking Plax an Ho - YouTube[/ame]

4. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea that's pretty hecked up. While it was funny and inventive, there's still a line you shouldn't cross and he crossed it.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Tasteless celebration...

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The Burress part was amazingly funny, after that it was awful, God is going to be mad at Johnson and make him drop some more passes.

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Pretty much

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Don't tell me people are gonna be pissy about this just because he mimicked a Jet...

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

It was more the shooting, refering to Burress

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I thought the crash was tacky, the Burress part was funny as hell to me.

11. DaBearsrule4ever

The Flight Boys celebration I have no problem with but mocking Plax's shooting was tasteless.

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Wow really? Why?

13. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I spose I'm just a sucker for unsportsmanlike taunting...

14. DaBearsrule4ever

Do I really have to answer that?:icon_rolleyes:

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Actually yes, you are fine with him mocking a plane crash but not with him mocking an idiot shooting himself?

16. DaBearsrule4ever

Actually, NO, I don't...

First off, no one seems to have a problem with that celebration. Don't know if anyone other then Holmes has done it as a Jet but Holmes has done that since he's been with the Jets.

Secondly, yeah, the shooting in the night club 3 years ago was on Plax... Mocking it? Really?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

UH ACTUALLY dude he mocked the plane crashing that's what drew the penalty.

18. DaBearsrule4ever

If I where Burress, i'd be pissed for the gunshot being mocked. Thats something Burress has tried to move on from.

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Burress is a real life cheddar bob. That will always follow him.

20. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

hilarious.