Brad Childress Keeping In Touch With Vikings QB Brett Favre

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by ravenfan52, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

There has been plenty of communication of late between Vikings coach Brad Childress and quarterback Brett Favre, according to Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. On Monday, the two spoke on the phone and Childress even texted Favre a photo of the scenery behind Winter Park to demonstrate how nice it is in Minnesota these days. On Tuesday, Childress shot the 40-year-old Favre a text. "I think you're always addressing [the quarterback position]," Childress said. "You're always looking to see whether [that player is] on your roster or somebody that you are going to obtain in the future and whether the future is a couple days from now or a couple of weeks from now or two years from now. You're always looking to have that person in that spot."

Source: Judd Zulgad, Minneapolis Star-Tribune

2. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

Man screw all of this communication crap, lets get a decision here

3. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

He'll be back

4. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

I hope so

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You should know by now that no decision will be made before the preseason. I was enjoying my QB who shall not be named-free offseason :icon_confused:

6. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

come on back and get ANOTHER ass-whooping

[​IMG]

7. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

Lol u call dat a ass-whooping? That prolific saints offense aint do crap but screens, we gave yaw da ass-whooping yaw just got the W. So watch ya mouth pimpin.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

BUTT-WHOOPIN!!![​IMG]

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

9. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Watching Jeans advertisements isn't really communication....

10. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

the whole Ass-whoopin was directed at farve I believe, not the whole of the vikings team. anybody would say that Bret Farve had his butt handed to him that night.......

He will be back, about a week before preseason starts....... only this year I doubt many people will have shocked faces when he says hes coming back.....

11. Saintsfan1972

this

12. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

All right sure, everyone always takes up for saintsfan, but anyway yea he did get his butt handed to him but guess what? We had twice as many offensive yards then they did, and we have a horrible pass defense so I was just pissed bcause it was our game to lose, we turned the ball over well over 7 times and they only beat us by 3 so if ya think about it the butt whoopin came to them.

13. Saintsfan1972

no one's taking up for anyone. my guess is people are tired of viking fans crying about it. we rocked brett, got into his head, then waited for him to do what he does....throw a game losing INT.

bottom line: if you don't want controversy....show up, beat the hell out of us...then go home. don't leave the games outcome to the refs or overtime.

you only had 5 turnovers BTW....3 fumbles 2 ints. but who's counting :icon_cool:

14. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

15. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

[​IMG]

I'm just saying.

2 people like this.
  16. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

Lol i see im outnumbered here, i will just wait till da season starts.

17. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

dont worry about it, the vikings lost the game themselves, the saints didnt beat them

18. Saintsfan1972

care to elaborate

19. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

The Vikes did do quite a bit to beat themselves, but the Saints do have to be given credit for at least a few of the takeaways.

20. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Vikes beat themselves, but an L is indeed an L.

If I had $1 for every time the Falcons "beat themselves"....