Brady Hoke Out As Michigan Head Coach

Discussion in 'NCAA Football Talk' started by ragman, Dec 2, 2014.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Yahoo Sports is reporting that University of Michigan Wolverines head coach Brady Hoke has been fired.

Yahoo is saying that the top 2 names to replace Hoke is Les Miles and Jim Harbaugh.

Thoughts?

2. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

No on Harbaugh.

3. ragman

Why not? He was their QB in college.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's said for ages that he views the NFL as the pinnacle, I don't think he'd move "back" to college after attaining NFL status unless he didn't have any NFL options.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

He'll have options when the Niners trade him.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

And hopefully we get a whole assload of high picks in return. Raiders #1 this and next plus some sounds mighty fine to me...then we can draft a legit qb prospect to replace Kaep and be rid of crapola Harbaugh all in one fell swoop.

7. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

McElwain from colorado state I believe is sought after apparently. Florida interviewed him. Personally I don't care who coaches michigan as long as they get back to winning.

8. ragman

McElwain may go there. According to Yahoo Sports, Florida and McElwain are at an impasse over a contract.

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

He signed with Florida this am.I think harbaugh is gonna end up in oakland coaching the raiders,but he'd be worshiped like a god if he went to michigan.