Brandon Marshall Acknowledges An Error In Judgment

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by SRW, Aug 28, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Denver Broncos wide receiver Brandon Marshall told ESPN on Thursday night that he's not trying to force a trade through insubordination but that frustration got the best of him during a churlish display at practice this week. In the video aired by KMGH-TV from Wednesday's portion of practice that was open to the media, Marshall was shown walking when the rest of the team was running during warmups, insolently punting the ball away instead of handing it to a ball boy and swatting away a pass that was thrown to him. Marshall said some of the video, which included a shot of him sitting on his pads before practice, was taken out of context but he acknowledged his frustration boiled over and that it was an error in judgment to act as he did, especially when he punted the ball. "I think everybody knows there's a lot of stuff built up there, and me handling it that way wasn't good," Marshall said. "I'm not out there trying to be a distraction to the team. Unfortunately, yesterday I kind of let my frustration get the best of me."

Source: Associated Press

2. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

:icon_cry::icon_cry: KITTY !

3. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Wow, I've never seen anything more childlike and unprofessional in my life. Watch this video of him slapping down balls instead of catching them and punting the ball away from the ball boy. Child please, grow the heck up.

Video

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

What a snitch that would never fly in our practice other vets would ream his butt. Mcdaniels has no control of his team at all.

5. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Now we know how young is to young to be an HC in the NFL.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Saw the video on espn a little while ago. Thats his way of taking out frustration? LOL

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oNrreaCeDY]YouTube - Barret Strong - Money (That's what I want)[/ame]

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

9. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

"Professional" football player.....yeah

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

brandon marshall is awesome!!!

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Does he really think that behavior will help him get a trade somewhere else? Everyone wants a player on their team, who wears diapers.:icon_rolleyes:

12. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

This is the same exact type of things Randy Moss was doing in Oakland which led to his trade, so yea it will work. If he goes to a stable team that has an organization such as the Patriots, Steelers, etc. you may never hear another disgruntled word from them again. Much like Moss.