Brandon Marshall Denies Ever Hitting His Ex-Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by SRW, May 31, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Immediately following a lengthy Outside the Lines report aired this morning on ESPN regarding domestic violence allegations from a former girlfriend, Denver Broncos star wide receiver Brandon Marshall denied ever hitting Rasheeda Watley. "I have never put a hand to Rasheeda Watley," Marshall said during a live interview with Bob Ley. "Look at the facts dating back to the first incident. I tell them my side of the story. I stand here with facts." The investigative report from John Barr, which included 911 tapes, interviews with Watley and her parents, photos of injuries, including a cut on her thigh from an alleged knife wound inflicted by Marshall that required stitches, as well as police reports, portrayed Watley as a repeated victim of domestic violence. Marshall claims Watley was just trying to go after his money and when asked to explain Watley's injuries, Marshall replied, "At this point, I don't know what's fictional and what's real".

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. bergybones

bergybones Taking donations :)

Hasnt he been accused of domestic violence on like 8 different occasions. I am gonna have to go look it up

3. lionheart?

lionheart? StafFORD=Franchise

Im watching right now, seems like shes a money grubbin psyco and he is a liar.

4. bergybones

Let me know if you hear how many times she has alledged he has hit her

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

this guy seems to be a magnet for trouble

6. bergybones

yes but one hell of a football player imo