Brett Favre Wants To Reach Out To Packers QB Aaron Rodgers

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by Sweets, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

According to an anonymous member of the Packers, Brett Favre wants to find a way to reach out to Super Bowl-winning quarterback Aaron Rodgers. "This is one of those situations where Brett can't win," the player said. "If he calls Aaron it looks like he's grandstanding. If he doesn't, he seems like he's selfish and inconsiderate. "I can tell you Brett wants to speak to Aaron. He really does and it's sincere. I don't know if they've spoken yet. I just know Brett wants to bury the hatchet." Rodgers reportedly hasn't forgotten how Favre treated him for three years in Green Bay. "No question. The big issue is will Aaron want to take the call. That I don't know. The bitterness remains deep."

Source: CBSSports

2. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I thought he would of called him up already and said congrats to Aaron. BUt if he hasnt it is time he does so

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

this isnt news unless favre is offering to be on his knees when he reaches out.

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

He's basically ignored Aaron all this time, now he wants to make nice??? Screw him...

1 person likes this.
  5. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

should have sent him a text last week and left it alone. i can imagin favre saying " congrats, super bowl mvp, you know i won league mvp while addicted to pain killers and booze. then i went to two superbowls in a row... ... hunting... farming... what? ..... where am i? aaron are you still there?"

6. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I have no idea, why Rodgers should even answer that call....

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well it seems like Rodgers has had his fill of Drama Queenie...good for Aaron

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Funny that they were together for how long and Favre never had the kids number...lol

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Rodgers was eventually taking his job, Montana and Young were never friends either in fact Montana pretty much ignored Steve Young the whole time he was in SF.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Still...funny...not like teams don't have phone lists or contact information...