Brian Daboll Isn't Sold On Dolphins QB Chad Henne?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by SRW, Jan 23, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

New Dolphins offensive coordinator Brian Daboll did not exactly speak glowingly about quarterback Chad Henne on Saturday, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. "Well, Chad, yeah – he's on our roster," Daboll said. He "has some tools that we can develop," he added. It's safe to say the Dolphins are looking for Henne's replacement this offseason, either in the short term via free agency, or in the long term via the draft. Daboll did pull it together long enough to claim he was "excited to work with Chad," saying he thought Henne "has some tools that we can develop." However, Daboll also made it clear the Dolphins are "going to research every available player, whether it's draft or free agency."

Source: Sun-Sentinel

2. mrcomeback09

mrcomeback09 Rookie

Admitting the problem is the 1st step in recovery...

3. Gehring53

Gehring53 2008 National Champs

I'm a draft nut and I just can't see any value QB we can take at 15, and its obvious we don't have time to build a project guy. I know VYoung is kinda unstable, but he's a winner.

4. SRW

Newton could drop there if he sucks butt as a passer....and Ryan Mallet might be there.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The best move would be to trade down and get a second round pick and pick up someone like Devlin at the end of the first round.

6. SRW

True dat. No QB's in the draft wow me right now. Get value later.