Broncos Rookie QB Tim Tebow Thanks Ex-Coach Josh McDaniels

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by BigBlueBruiser, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Broncos rookie quarterback Tim Tebow released the following statement after the firing of coach Josh McDaniels: "Thank you for everything you did for me Coach McDaniels, including drafting me into this great organization. I wish you nothing but the best. We fully support Coach Studesville. He will do a great job in his new position and will make Broncos fans proud of this team!"

Source: Tim Tebow: Twitter.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
  2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

He made Tebow a lot of money with his reckless drafting.

3. you guys are insane in your bashing of Tebow.

4. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Tebow will be nothing but a bench warmer now lol

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

QFT, almost said it earlier myself

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

No way in hell he makes it through the top 10 picks of the second round anyways, it's not like he was a second day prospect.

7. he basically thanked McDaniels for the $$$ haha

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Finally someone who doesn't hate Tebow for being Tebow.

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

little butt kisser...:icon_cheesygrin:

10. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

now that McDumby is gone...this is what will happen 4 the rest of his NFL career...

[​IMG]

11. what makes you guys so confident he won't have a good NFL career?

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Adam this fight isn't worth fighting. These guys just flat out hate Tebow for no reason other then all the ESPN hype.

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

There's plenty of flaws in Tebow's game and technique that suggest he may struggle at this level. There's no "phantom hating" going on.

14. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

We hate Tebow because he acts like he's god's gift to football and the media only makes it worse.

Maybe if the media wouldn't hype up every little thing he does and Tebow would shut up once in awhile, I might actually start to like him. Of course, as pointed out, he has a lot of fundamental flaws as far as QB goes.

15. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I don't hate the man. I just don't think he's going to be a good NFL player (or at least not a qb), and I disagree pretty vehemently with his religious views. I'm sure he's a very nice person and a good guy to kick back with and have a...root beer.

1 person likes this.
  16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

No, that's your perception. The kid is pretty much a saint, but you people hate on him only because he was the freaking man on the football field. He has never once been egotistical in an interview, spoken negatively about an opponent or opposing team, but you say he 'acts like he's god's gift to football'. Is it because he ripped just about every defense he faced to shreds? Absolutely ludicrous.

Ummm.

The guy was one of the best high school athletes and most decorated collegiate athletes of all time. Like, in the history of the game.

He won championships. He won a Heisman and multiple other awards.

You wanted the media to ignore the guy?

Get real.

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Plenty of flaws with Aaron Rodgers game coming out of college, too.

Tebow has all of the intangibles you could ever want from a quarterback. Leadership, fire, heart, size, speed, strength... if he gets the right QB coach, dude could turn out to be a hell of a player.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Like many said, he's thanking McDaniels for the shot and the money. Can't blame Tebow for where he was drafted and how much money he got paid.

I want to see him succeed to stick it to the haters...lol. Don't think he will, but I'll root him on...

19. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hallelujah, yes that was meant to be religious.

20. as opposed to other qb's? Most QB's have work to do. Tebow may have a few more but there is no reason not to believe he can succeed.