Broncos Select QB Tim Tebow (1st Rd, No. 25)

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by SRW, Apr 22, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

With the 25th overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select Florida QB Tim Tebow. He may never be an elite NFL signal caller, but there's no doubt he's a quarterback, and will be drafted as such. Just when you think he can't be a quarterback he makes some big plays in the passing game. But be warned, any team that drafts Tebow had better be prepared to either sit him, and give him several seasons to prepare, or take him for what he is, and use him as a situational player rather than an every down player.

Source: DraftBoardInsider.com

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  2. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

wholy shocker..... they took Tebow... bet he wished he showed up now

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

didnt i tell ya he would would drafted in the 1st Rd

i was right yo

4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wow...

6. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

And the Broncos gave the ravens a 2nd 3rd and 4th for him

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

McDaniels is drowning in his own self-worth.

That is a freaking horrible deal.

8. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

lol.... i just don't see tim tewbow being a grat qb anytime soon.... i dont buy this pick at all. man im going to be wrong when josh mcwhatsits brings the spread to the nfl

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

and ahead of colt

10. Nukleopatra

Nukleopatra International Thing.

So, how's the whole Jimmy Clausen thing working out?

I said Tebow would be ranked ahead of him.

11. andy82

Don't talk crap. McDaniels is the only loon who thought that.

12. Nukleopatra

Lol @ that.

St. Louis wouldn't have drafted Clausen in the 2nd round, even if we had passed on Bradford.

Maybe Minnesota will put the hack out of his god **mn misery.

13. andy82

With the Bradford thing, I could at least justify why you could think that, but Tebow over Clausen? You must be off your freaking rocker.

14. Nukleopatra

As a mod will say in about 2 minutes, let's get back on topic.. This topic is for a guy who was actually drafted.

Tim Tebow.

We can talk about Clausen some other time.

15. andy82

Nice try. I'm analysing the pick between Tebow and another prospect. The fact is that you have a hatred for Clausen for no apparant reason to the extent that you'd rate an absolute scrub like Tebow miles above him. Even Mad Al isn't that crazy.

16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Good for Tebow. He's closer to heaven in Denver.

2 people like this.
  17. Nukleopatra

I wouldn't call it ''hatred.'' I simply had Jimmy Clausen as a second round draft pick, which is exactly what he is. While I didn't have Tebow rated ahead of him, I did have Tebow going before Clausen. I do, however, have Colt Mccoy rated ahead of Clausen.

Let's get back to the draft, and see if some teams jumps the gun and drafts Clausen sooner than they should.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I wonder how much Belichek paid McDaniels to go to Denver and ruin the franchise?

19. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

I'm not a Clausen fan at all but drafting Tebow in the 1st round is just absurd on it's own merits without even comparing him to Jimmy.

20. Nukleopatra

Depends on the situation. If McDaniels expects Tebow to be starting QB within the next two years, it's absurd... However, that's not what Tebow was drafted for. Denver is by far a great situation for a guy like Tebow, who will get to help the team in several ways, but not as starting QB anytime soon. Tebow haters can't be happy right now, because if he had went to a team like Buffalo, they'd get several years of laughter - but in Denver, Tim Tebow could actually have a solid NFL career, and eventually down the road, might even be a good starting Quarterback.

As for Jimmy Clausen's sorry butt - The Rams are on the clock, and we're more than happy to trade down, so a team like Buffalo or Cleveland can have their so-called ''franchise quarterback.''

l o l.