Buccaneers RB Doug Martin Looking For A New Nickname

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by Sweets, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Doug Martin is looking for a new nickname, dubbed the “Muscle Hamsterâ€￾ while at Boise State, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie is looking for a new name now. According to the Tampa Tribune, he took to the team’s Facebook page to ask fans for suggestions.

A teammate in school called him the Muscle Hamster because of his chiseled physique and chubby cheeks.

“Muscle hamster? Really?â€￾ Martin said in the video, according to the report. “I don't think so.â€￾

The club is planning to have T-shirts made and the winning entry will receive an autographed shirt from Martin, who exploded the last two weeks, Martin rushed for 251 yards and four touchdowns last Sunday at Oakland and 135 yards and one touchdown at Minnesota the week before.

Some of the suggestions, according to the Tampa Tribune: Mighty Mite, Dougie Fresh, Bay Area Bulldog, Jukebox, The D-Train, Danger Mouse, Pony Express and Cannon Ball.

Source: National Football Post

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

muscle hamster is hilarious but he obviously hates it. hahaha

3. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Dougie Fresh is the clear winner from what's listed

4. Although "Muscle Hamster" is going to be hard to say goodbye to, I like what I keep hearing about the new nickname. Honestly "Dougie Fresh" is great because he really does have a freshness to him, you see it almost every runner's rookie year, but he has something a little different and new that every team really covets.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Fartin Martin

Sent from my HTC Vivid

6. iDash

iDash Go Dogs!

Doug TV, because come playoffs that what he be watching!

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

He should just be called beast with the numbers he put up the last 2 weeks

should have accepted the offer when i was offered doug martin in fantasy football :(

9. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Koko. You can't decide when you get a new nickname.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXTlAJrgGEY"]Seinfeld - T-Bone vs Koko - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012