Can Someone Shed Some Light Please?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by nixaler, Aug 29, 2011.

1. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

Ok, before I begin, I am well aware that this is only preseason and it doesn't "count". That said, after watching the Lions rout the Patriots the other day and observing thier team's progress since an unprecidented 0-16 season in 2008, it got me asking a question. How the hell can the Falcons, Saints, Rams, Bucs and possibly the LIONS - all who quickly come to mind as teams who sucked balls at least a season or so in the past 5 years, turning around so quickly yet the 49ers seem to make NO progress each year since 2004??? Can their management really be that bad for so long? wow.

LMFAO 0 TD's by 49ers QB's this preseason!!!

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Bucs got a new coach.

3. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

I hear the play calling has been vanilla. When I was watching our first team vs the raiders we should have thrown the the ball instead of 3 straight runs. I don't get why they would kill momentum. Alex was looking ok on that drive. The o line has been bad. Our defense I think will be fine. We weren't blitzing all preseason. This season like the past 5 will be on the offense. I kno we have good enough defense for playoffs.

4. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Matt Ryan, Drew Brees, Josh Freeman, Matthew Stafford (if healthy), Alex Smith. My sig says it all.

5. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

They really aren't game planning and run the ball inside in 20 instead of going for a pbutt.

6. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

And drafted a solid QB

7. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

Fixed