Chiefs Arrive Quietly At Training Camp

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by hermhater, Jul 25, 2008.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

http://oak.scout.com/a.z?s=66&p=2&c=772039

2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Uh oh...that doesn't sound good. :icon_eek:

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Tell me about it.

I hope Arrowhead continues to sell out, or I'm gonna get blacked out games!

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

:eek:hboy:

Not good for the Chiefs...

5. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

This sounds freaking bad and it will be a horror season for us...... last season , i was optimistic before the Kick off , remember bandi ? :icon_smile: this season i see only a tunnel without light :icon_confused: at the end of it ....

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Damn that sucks the first day of eagles rookie camp we had a good amount of fans.

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Did anyone read the entire article? He spun it as a possible good thing. Fans showing up for training camp doesn't make a difference.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

At least Herm didn't stand around talking to the freaking press, and embarrassing us...

:wise:

Yes I read the entire article, and was pissed off he turned the article into some bullcrap about the Texas Rangers or some crap like that.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Helloooooooo??? You play to win the game!!!!

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yeah, that's why the freaking douche bag has a losing record!

:brickwall:

11. DawkinsINT

He was just citing an example of how what seemed to be a bad trade at the time benefited the team.

Fans not showing up in great numbers doesn't mean jack. Sometimes when players show up for camp and there are tons of fans kissing their ass, it goes to their head. When fans don't show up as if you don't have a shot at being competitive, that gets some players in the "us vs the world" mentality.

I'm not saying that will happen with the Chiefs, but the doom and gloom that seemed to be the case in this thread because of fan turnout seemed to be a bit much for me.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The lack of fans at Training Camp could very well lead to the lack of fans at Arrowhead this year.

I'm not arguing the fact that no fans at Training Camp will have a negative effect on the team, I'm saying that if there's no fans at Arrowhead then game will get blacked out here locally.

13. DawkinsINT

Then go to the game. :icon_lol:

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Oh, I am.

Me and about 40 of my buddies!!!

We are gonna rule the Home Opener!!!!

:yahoo: :cheersbeer:

15. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

have fun ^^ ill watch NFL League Pass again this season :icon_cheesygrin:

16. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Maybe less fan turnout will get CP and Herm fired. Clark has to pay for the stadium renovations somehow. He's gonna want asses in seats.

17. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Yeah chiefswin...I'm really hoping that if we have another lousy season, that'll be the end for Peterson and Edwards. :icon_evil:

18. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

gonna get herm some wins this year i always think wins till proven wroung and we started off good already draft was great and we signed both 1st rounders and have healthy LJ and no hold outs, spells winning season 9-7 or 10-6

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I like your enthusiasm!!!

:yahoo:

20. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer