Chiefs Learning To Play Without Allen On The Line

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by mike oxlong, Aug 31, 2008.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Kansas City will miss its Pro Bowl rusher, but the early returns on the draft picks received for him look promising for the Chiefs. They are a week from their season opener against a rusty Tom Brady and the New England Patriots. A dominant pass rush off Brady's blind side sure would come in handy right about now, don't ya think?

Source: Minneapolis Star Tribune

2. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

yeah , well destroy the Pats ^^

3. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Well you guys lost Allen and gained Dorsey.

4. mike oxlong

so they lost a pass rusher and gained a run stopper, totally different players there, ST.

Hali is a great talent and I have no doubt that he will up his game this year

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

We will be feeling the loss of Jared this year, no doubt about it.

Let's just hope that the rooks we got will help us out.

6. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

lost j allen
    gained b albert o line starter first round
    gained j charles RB 3rd round
    gained d morgon def 3rd round
    gained k robinson WR 6th round
    and able to take G Dorsey instead of O line at 5 think we won in trade able to get 4 starters with our fist rounder and picks from trade.

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i think it is too early to determine who won the trade. all those players you selected could suck while you know that allen was a dominate pass rusher and if he helps get the vikes to the super bowl i say they got the better end

8. mike oxlong

vikings in the superbowl, bwahhhhhh

chuckle of the day

9. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

they have the tools to get there

10. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Really dont see how the Chiefs can survive loosing Allen.

11. mike oxlong

They don't have a QB and their defense is getting beat up lately

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

what tools? The secondary took a hard hit with williams, the have uncertainty at QB and they lost the most important position on the offensive line with a suspension. A slow start is hard to overcome, which it looks like it is for the vikes.
    As fot the cheifs, losing allen is like losing taylor with the dolphins, it will be hard to find someone to keep it at a high level.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It was goobered to let Allen go in the first place, but hopefully we can make up for the loss.

I'm tired of yelling at Herm.

14. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

was a great move letting allen go he wanted out and refused to sign long term and franchise tag every year would be stupid he was lost 2 us already.
    now we have b albert we needed bad or no QB would survive if line dont improve, dorsey will help replace allen, and charlse will compliment LJ allen was 1 player in 1 position, players from trade both side of the ball and make team better in long run so we win trade on our side and if allen helps vikes to superbowl then they win 2.
    i think was a win win situation that said hated losing allen but think was for the best.

15. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Agreed !