Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Could Learn His Fate Today

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by Sweets, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Pro Football Talk reports that on Monday afternoon, Larry Johnson called assembled members of the media a variation of the three-letter homophobic slur he used in a "tweet" on Sunday night. Johnson has gone from a running back in decline to a national disgrace overnight. With his mounting indiscretions, it's hard to see how the Chiefs can keep him and we could learn his fate as early as this afternoon at coach Todd Haley's press conference.

Source: Rototimes.com

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

He's finished... Time to see Charles with the ball 20 times a game. I think he could be the best back they've had in a long time. Unlike Holmes & Johnson he is much faster than what they've had at running back for the past 10 years or so. I want to seeee JAMAL. I think he has what it takes to be a good running back at the NFL level, limit the fumbles and crap will be all gravy.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

LJ's tweets:

His agents response:

4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

All I've twitter do is reveal how stupid some people really are. :doh:

5. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

LJ is an butt....I hope he is gone...he's been nothing but a whiny snitch for the last 2 years anyway. :icon_evil:

1 person likes this.
  6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

7. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

It would be nice to get another rb like Priest Holmes, don't ya think? :icon_cool:

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Sorry Larry.

[​IMG]

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Haley should be in his own damned doghouse too....he sucked at play-calling yesterday...but then, that's nothing new....:icon_rolleyes:

10. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

He's probably got a couple good UFL seasons in him if he just shuts his stupid mouth.

11. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

The end of LJ.

12. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

It's one thing to be embarrassed by the way your team is playing, but it's even be more embarrassing to have a piece of crap like this wear your team's uniform.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It would be nice to have a RB like Priest if we have Roaf and Shields back.

14. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

It's like a child wrote that.

It wouldn't surprise me if he was broke a few years after he retired.

15. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

Priest Holmes was the crap........

16. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

god his butt should have been gone along time ago he has been nothing but a straight douche bag ever since he got out of penn state. this is the third head coach he has had problems with

17. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I don't know how he even went to college with that drivel that didn't make any sense. This is what happens when GED having heckers are athletic, get scholarships and have the tools to speak in public!!

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Exactly.

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I've been waiting for Charles to get the nod all season. I understand you overpaid for LJ, but Charles has WAAAAY more upside. Excited to see what he can do.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Truth. Stud back. Damn shame the injury bug bit him in the butt.

20. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

he won´t play even 1 game for the chiefs .. he is done .. heck him

btw: i won`t change my nickname :icon_cheesygrin: