Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Takes A Shot At Todd Haley

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by SRW, Oct 25, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Chiefs RB Larry Johnson took a shot at his head coach Todd Haley on his Twitter account for not having play experience and compared Haley to his father, who is the defensive line coach at Penn State. He tweeted: "My father played for the coach from "Rememeber the Titans". Our coach played golf. My father played for Redskins briefly. Our coach. Nuthn" Johnson gained just 49 yards off 16 carries in the Chiefs' blowout loss to San Diego.

Source: TheRedzone.org

2. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Haha, I'm no Haley fan either at this point. I have no idea what he's doing.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Sorry PC. Sorry Chiefs fans. Haley seems to be losing this team.

4. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I'm just hoping Pioli is man enough to realize it and makes a change after the season.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Who'da thunk that Haley would be where he is and McDaniels where he is...lol...

6. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

7. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

All the good coaches were gone by the time the Chiefs hired Pioli, they spent too much time waiting for him, and by the time he accepted all the high caliber dudes were gone. All the blame can go to the ownership.

8. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Johnson has to be the whiniest never-was in the league ever since Tiki Barber retired.

9. chiefswin19games

Who was Pioli going to take then?

Haley's name was thrown around after the Super Bowl. He was going to get a job and he had ties to Pioli already.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

STFU LJ.

And Haley get your freaking guys back to the fundamentals.

Dropped balls, missed blocks and tackles are freaking killing us.

Cassel stunk it up on his own as well.

Today was a new kind of freaking low.

11. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Holmgren, Cowher, Shanahan...plenty of good coaches were still out there. Will be there next year too.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Ugh...

I don't know if I could take Shannarat in KC...

13. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

You could if we were winning.

14. chiefswin19games

Haley's not going anywhere. You might see his termination in 3 years if he doesn't win.

15. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I can't tolerate 3 years of his incompetence.

16. theeraser21

Leslie Frazier & Haley were the only viable guys out there, & they are not very viable

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

He's trying to make men of boys.

I like that.

18. theeraser21

I am a fan of Brian billick myself, also gregg williams, Mike Nolan, & Leslie frazier are out there, Mike Mularkey as well

19. chiefswin19games

Once again, Pioli already had ties to Haley. That is why he's our head coach. Look it up.

20. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Williams and Nolan would have been far better D coordinators than freaking Pendergast. Williams is from KC too I think.