Chiefs Still Counting On Johnson To Carry His Share Of Load

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by L.Johnson #27, Sep 16, 2008.

1. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

2. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

is all of them an option?

3. L.Johnson #27

No! :icon_cool:

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

We've always had a pretty good local market that buys up most of the tickets, and then local stations, or businesses buy out the rest to keep from getting blacked out.

I am going to support my Chiefs regardless of their win-loss ratio, or how I feel about the leader (I use that term for our head coach lightly) of our team.

Carl let the team get old, so he shares the blame as well, but after 20 years of snitching about him I've realized that hasn't done anything but get my blood pressure up.

I have to listen to Herm belittle our fan base and tell them to "get over it", or how he compared Drummond to a Volkswagen, and that crap is just embarrassing.

We will be back to win some games this year, and the next, and the fan base at Arrowhead will grow again.

If any games are blacked out this season then I will be sorely disappointed, but I will still support my Chiefs.

5. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Well said HH.

6. L.Johnson #27

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

LJ will continue to get shut down for a number of reasons.

8. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

i vote none they will sell enough tickets to be on tv

9. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I love my team....but I'm not a homer either...too realistic for most fans...as far as I'm concerned...LJ can shut the Hell up and play...like he got paid to do....we have enough to be pissed off about this season without him being a whiny little snitch yet again. After this year he can go play for the Broncos for all I care.