Chris Cooley Vs. Vernon Davis

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Agent Zero, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

I have to choose between these two.. What does GIF think?? I am leaning towards Davis, he is due for a breakout game.

2. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

i think davis will score his first td of the year this week

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Can't go wrong with either of those guys. I like Davis. He's been the top target in San Fran (15 times) and has had over 70 yards in both games...still waiting on a TD, I believe. Could come against the Chiefs. They've given up one to Gates and Watson had a decent day yardage wise against them.

Cooley has been targeted 12 times by McNabb. It's either him or Moss that 5 throws to and that's pretty much it. Cooley has the better match up, but this could be a game where the Redskins try to get their running game going.

4. Agent Zero

This makes a lot of sense. I think you are right.. I am gonna start Davis this week. :beer:

5. Agent Zero

I have this dilemma again... Should I go with Cooley against the Lions or Vernon against the Bronco's?

6. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

Davis has scored a TD in 4 straight games. He's nursing an ankle, but last I heard he's able to play this week.

7. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Cooley's coming off an injury also but has said all week he will start. Matchup=nuff said. I play Cooley.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Mae Kean huh. Hard to pass up a good ole Mae Kean.