CM Punk Attacks Fan

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by MadMoxxiFavGun, Oct 9, 2012.

1. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZM78xm53do]CM Punk hits fan RAW - YouTube[/ame]

3. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

hoooooboy. Someone's in trouble. We'll be seeing a statement from WWE in the morning I'm sure- just in time for the release of Punk's DVD!

4. SRW

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAniQ0L2S3U"]CM Punk Knocks a Fan Out at Raw in Sacramento, Ca 10/8/12 (CLEAR QUALITY) - YouTube[/ame]

Fan CM Punk Punched To File Charges

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

EVERY other report that I've seen says that this was the dude that was pushing Punk. It'll be fine.

6. MadMoxxiFavGun

thats not what the vid show

7. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I went to MNR a few weeks ago when it was live in ny. and CM punk was my favorite one. he doesnt mess around

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Maybe not but there's enough people who have said that this was the guy that pushed Punk that the video doesn't matter. If you have 1000 witnesses and they all say the same thing but you happen to not catch what happens behind Punk, the witnesses testimony will stand out. I still think the dude will sue and settle out of court since Punk is a "star" and gets held to higher responsibilities and I think he just ended his title run. I think he loses at HIAC and gets "hurt" and is inexplicably off of TV for 30-60 days.

9. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

the guy that was behind the guy who got punched publicly admitted on twitter he caused it all.

FAN WHO CAUSED PUNK INCIDENT REVEALS HIMSELF, BRAGS ON TWITTER | PWInsider.com

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

wow just wow what a douche the fan that actually did it was

11. MadMoxxiFavGun

it was the guy with the black shirt

12. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Wow. Just freaking wow. I wonder if the E decides to press charges against this guy for assaulting it's talent and then admitting to it. Or better yet it CM Punk just goes to his house and asks for an apology. Really dude? Reminds me of this:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z6o1GIEsQE]Batman The Dark Knight- Blackmailing Batman - YouTube[/ame]

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

this is worse than a 'e' storyline

14. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

theres a press release from the 'e' apologizing for last nights actions

16. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Twitter just brings out the "stupid" in people.

17. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

18. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

19. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

I'm not sure if that was a work. I noticed that after watching it last night that the cameras didn't catch it until after it happened. That's when you saw security guards rushing to the scene, while Vince was still yelling at Punk.

20. SRW

It looks like the dude gets pushed from behind and hits Punk thanks to the momentum.