Colts LB Clint Session Cracks Back At Jets' Cocky Attitude

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by SRW, Jan 23, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Clint Session's mouth was back in session Friday, the Colts' linebacker mocking what he feels is the Jets' cocky attitude as the teams prepare to meet in tomorrow's AFC Championship Game. "They're supposed to travel with confidence and all. They're supposed to do all that. But, technically, you can't have swag if you lost that many games (seven) in the regular season. You know what I mean?" he asked. Session also questioned how the Jets can be so confident after their 29-15 win regular-season win over the Colts, who were 14-0 going into the Week 16 contest. "You can't feel comfortable about beating us when we didn't have our (best players in the game)," he said. Session, who Thursday said the Colts linebackers were "licking their chops" getting ready for the Jets' running game and that former Pitt teammate Darrelle Revis would be schooled by Reggie Wayne, is obviously tired of Rex Ryan's bravado. "They get the media attention, they've got so much swag now, because they've got nothing to lose," he went on. "I mean, if they lose, so what? Their record says they were going to lose anyway. Our record says we should win. But a lot of people, they've got bull's-eyes on us. They don't want us to win. But all that stuff - even what I'm saying right now - means nothing until we get out there on Sunday."

Source: New York Daily News

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I don't think the Colts have much to be worried about.

3. Evaporator

Evaporator Rookie

i will agree with you that they don't have anything to worry about , but would it not be funny as hell if the JETS beat them . i mean all the had to do was play for the win in that regular season game and the jets would not be in the playoffs . so i hope the JETS win so it might teach them a lesson about sitting there players .:icon_evil:

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Yeah it would be funny, I hate Peyton Manning, but it's not reality.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

LOL! The best defense in football and the hottest team in the playoffs deserves to have plenty of 'swag'.

Regular season is over. Doesn't matter one bit how many games they lost in the regular season.

What a douchebag mentality.