Cowboys QB Tony Romo Won't Play Sunday

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by ICECOLD, Nov 2, 2014.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Personally I wanted him to play healthy in the event the Cards win the Romo's injured excuse couldn't be used. That said, I'm glad to hear that someone said no to Romo. You gotta know he said he could play with the help of some needles and lidocaine, but the risk is just too great.
    All the "experts" are giving Weeden no chance against the Birds but that's a mistake

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

I personally am looking forward to Weeden proving all the haters wrong!! Go ahead old man, drop the cane and throw for 400 and 3 TDs! Quarterback controversy in DALLAS .... no offense @markaz XD HA HA

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I called a Cowboys lost last week and Im calling a Cowboys win this week. And I think Weeden could be a reason they win

Something about him made the Skins not want to blitz him. Maybe they respected his arm, idk but they wanted to use a 4 man VS Weeden whereas they heavily blitzed Romo.

I think Arizona goes after Weeden and he makes them pay

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

While I totally agree that Romo should not play, at least until after the bye week, the numbers suggest that the odds are not in the Cowboys favor. Romo has missed 14 games since he became the Cowboys starting QB. The Cowboys are 6-8 in those games.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

This is my pre-game guess as well.