Crawford Apologizes To Rays For Slight

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by suedon70, Feb 19, 2011.

1. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Eventually, his only collisions will come from learning how to play the Green Monster in leftfield at Fenway Park. But Carl Crawford began his Red Sox career by trying to mend fences with Tampa Bay.

Crawford apologized Friday for failing to mention his former team during his introductory news conference in Boston in December.

Source: St. Pete Times

As a Rays fan, that doesn't bother me at all. If I go to his first game back at the Trop as a Red Sox, I will respectfully cheer for him his first at-bat. But after that, he will be treated like any other opposing player.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Grabs chair, popcorn and newspaper...patiently awaits (out of the way) for themush's entrance...

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Screw that lying vaginal diseased c**t of a cocksucker. First he says he would never play for Boston, and the Angels offered him the same freaking deal they did and where did he end up? And how come every other player that gets traded starts off with "I want to thank the "team" for my time and memories made there", then gets into their ball cupping reach around of the new team? He did it on purpose, he knew what he was doing. At least be man enough to say so.

I hope James Shields is starting CC's first game back at the Trop and puts a fastball in his ear hole. Screwer. And Sue I might be the only one but I ain't cheering for him at all.

4. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Dayum Mush! Tell us how you really feel:icon_cheesygrin:

Look, I know where you're coming from - I heard the same crap that he was gonna go to the Angels yada yada. And when I heard he went to Boston my heart sank. But my view is, he's gonna follow the money regardless, and for some reason he was led to suck-ass Boston.

He's said that he's looking forward to the scrutiny that comes with playing for the Sux, but wait 'til they start booing him, and they will at some point, because I get the feeling that as great of a player he is, he will ultimately wilt under the pressure of the Sux and their bandwagon fanbase.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Everything I thought it would be...lol...

6. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

& more!

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Y'all are funny SOB's you know that.

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I'll be rooting for Crawford just to play Devil's advocate.:icon_twisted:

9. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I wish you would SRW.