Cutler, Romo or someone else?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by satrapis, Dec 12, 2014.

1. satrapis

satrapis Feb 15th, 2016 Premium Member

So I currently have Cutler in my lineup. I live in Chicago, so I obviously follow the Bears. There is a ton of dysfunction, and obviously no one knows how Cutler will play this week given his OC called him out. I have Romo on my bench. Johnny football is available, and Eli as well. Do you guys think I should go with one of those guys or roll the dice with the guy who got me to the semi-finals in Cutler?
    Also, I have Miller in as my flex. Just go with him over say Martavus? Charles Johnson is available on waivers too.

Much appreciated for the input all season!

2. satrapis

Forgot to also ask. Which TE of my 3 should I go with? Thanks!

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Heath Miller at TE - he has the most upside against a sorry defense.

At QB - Johnny football has a pretty high ceiling as well as a low flow.

Romo was horrible against Philly last time the faced off, how will he respond? Who knows... but it makes me nervous.

I think a safe bet is Cutler (hows the weather look for that game?) - Saints suck pretty bad.

satrapis likes this.
  4. satrapis

Oddly enough, it's going to be around 40 degrees on Monday night. 50 degrees during the day! It's summer here!

5. satrapis

Bears have a press conference at 1:20 today. I guess I'll wait to see who's fired to make my QB decision. I hope they fire the whole staff, from the GM down. But who's gonna coach the Monday Night game? Bring in Urlacher to coach! lol

6. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

please let me know your thoughts afterwards =)

7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Don't discount Romo. He leads the league in QB rating in out of town games this season with a rating of 125.0, according to NFL.com. Whether that means he'll put up good stats in Sunday night's game is a different story.

satrapis likes this.
  8. satrapis

So the Bears continue to be the new "Raiders". Trestman and the rest of the losers at Halas Hall are only focused on New Orleans, while the rest of the world laughs at them. I probably will start Cutler, but I will be super pissed come Monday, right before halftime the Bears are getting smoked by a score of 35-3, and Cutler gets benched. Honestly, I feel like dropping Cutler, just so I won't have to think of this bullshirt!

9. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I had predicted all season that the Eagles would win in Dallas and lose at home. I'm still sticking with that prediction. Go with Romo here and save yourself the headache.

satrapis likes this.
  10. satrapis

Yeah that's who I went with. The Bears suck and are playing for nothing. They can't even play spoiler.