Dave Wannstedt Expects Bills' Defense To Bounce Back This Week

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by SRW, Oct 14, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Bills have allowed 1,201 yards the past two weeks – two of the three worst games in franchise history. The San Francisco 49ers last week became the first team to run and throw for 300 yards in the same game in their pasting of the Bills.

"I expect us to bounce back this week and play good," defensive coordinator Dave Wannstedt told Tim Graham of the Buffalo News. "I mean, we have proven that we are capable of that both run and pass and pressures and everything that’s involved with it. And we just got to get back to doing it; that’s all."

"You go through something like this probably every year you coach, to be honest with you," he added. "And I know this: From a defensive standpoint, if you continue to give great effort and you know what to do and you got guys that care about it, you’re going to play good defense. And we had a great meeting – as disappointing as it was – on Monday, and we went through all the plays and double-cfreaking and making sure that everybody’s on the same page."

Source: The Redzone

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

There was even a Williams sighting today...