Deandre Hopkins

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SlipoftheKnife, Nov 3, 2017.

1. SlipoftheKnife

SlipoftheKnife DP 2018 Week 2 expire Premium Member

Would you try and trade Deandre Hopkins before Savage shows he can't get anyone the ball?

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

In the two games last season in which Savage had double-digit pass attempts, Hopkins accounted for 35% of the targets, which is nearly identical to the target market share he's posted so far in 2017. This is certainly a small sample, but it's at least somewhat encouraging from a volume standpoint. As mentioned, the volume will still be there, but the overall production certainly takes a hit. In non-Watson starts since the beginning of 2016, Hopkins is averaging 45% fewer PPR points.

So yaa.. seems safe to say he's is trade-able at this point.. but buyers may be reluctant.

Source from blurp above: https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news...-football-impact-from-deshaun-watson-s-injury

3. SlipoftheKnife

SlipoftheKnife DP 2018 Week 2 expire Premium Member

Someone has already offered me Jordan Howard for Hopkins. What do you think about that offer?

4. Kurt

Well if they sign another QB Hop's value will skyrocket.

If you need RB - I'm all over Howard. I guess this the team you also have Dez... so as long as you have a fillin for Hop and can use the RB I like the trade.

5. Kurt

After this week you should be selling high............................ take them to the bank