Draft Guide issues

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by GOOCH7373, Jul 17, 2015.

1. GOOCH7373

GOOCH7373 2nd String Premium Member

Last season was my first season and loved the help provided by this site and forum and I know this season I will have to renew at some point, but currently i'm trying to do my first set of draft guides. It will let me input all the data and create the master spread sheet, but whenever I try to filter by specific position, i.e. just QB's or WR's, to create those draft sheets by position, it won't do anything. It just leaves the master sheet up and doesn't filter it down to a single position. Does this mean I need to pay my fee for next season or am I doing something wrong? I've tried from several different computers and had the same issue each time. I've even tried exporting the whole thing to excel with no luck. Thanks for the help.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

I believe last season there was some sort of glitch that you had to click total points or projected points and it would work? I can't recall exactly.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Ward you are right sir but that should be a non issue now. Thanks for stepping.

GOOCH7373 @GOOCH7373

We resolved the filter and export issue on the 20th. Old JavaScript needed to be updated.

If you are still having issues PM me you phone number or if you prefer just send me the operating system you are on and which browser you are using. We have tested with IE10,11 and Firefox and chrome.

Thanks