Eagles QB Kevin Kolb To Be Trade Bait Next Year?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Jun 7, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

With talk that Donovan McNabb could get an extension that could make him an Eagle for his entire career, it's interesting to note what might happen to Kevin Kolb, once believed to be the heir apparent at quarterback. Our sources continue to tell us that the Eagles like Kolb - just as the Packers liked Matt Hasselbeck once and the Patriots liked Matt Cassel after his breakout season - but Philadelphia just might not be a home for Kolb, who is signed through 2010. Don't be surprised if he is showcased a little bit this season, perhaps in a blowout or two, and then becomes trade bait next offseason.

Source:
    Pro Football Weekly

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Meh, keep him and trade Feeley for a 2nd again. :icon_lol:

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Oh har har har har.

4. DawkinsINT

Why on earth would a Dolphins fan not like that joke? :icon_mrgreen:

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Almost as funny as having no rings right?:icon_cheesygrin:

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

:icon_cool: good news

I doubt we get anything for him but i hate his personality and dont want him as our QB heck kolb lol.

7. DawkinsINT

We were just having fun, then you had to get medieval on my ass, mj. Ouch.

8. DawkinsINT

What about his personality do you hate?

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

well why whould I shoot the leg when the head is quicker?:icon_cheesygrin:

10. ball in the baskett

Hes totally opposite of mcnabb hes always so serious you never see the guy laugh. Theres just something about him i dont like. If he is the future QB i would try to deal with it but i would prefer he that he dident become the QB.

11. DawkinsINT

I'm sure the guy does laugh. There's just so little coverage of him that we don't get to see his true personality. And I hate when McNabb tries to be funny. He's a total dork.

12. ball in the baskett

Well atleast mcnabbs personality makes his teammates like him. You always hear them saying how hes always joking with them and creating a good atmosphere. Its not like hes being a dork and stinking it up on the field. Your right kolb could be hideing his real personality but if he kept it the way he has it now that would suck.

13. DawkinsINT

He's hilarious when he's on the field. Everyone knows the classic Montana Super Bowl story about him telling his teammates that John Candy was in the stands.

D-Mac one upped him against the Pats. He said, "Hey fellas, look..it's Rosie O'Donnell's vag!". Then he proceeded to puke while the entire team laughed at his hilarity.

The joke he has at throwing the ball at worms instead a receiver is good stuff as well. It never gets old.

McNabb can be frustrating at times because he is so close talent wise to being a truly great player, and then he does things that boggle the mind.

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Sometimes I see a post from you and think 'This guy is on to something' and then you post this.

:doh:

15. multibeast

multibeast Special Teamer

give him away. i have NO INTEREST in him running the offense

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I could give a flying heck if they like him or he's funny. I want a freaking championship already and if he can't man up and pull his weight like other QBs have (how much money is he making? He NEEDS to be elite at ALL times for $10,000,000.) who are in his talent level then let's move the heck on.

17. ball in the baskett

Well if the day comes that kolb comes in we wont even be in the discussion for the superbowl. Its not like winning a superbowl is easy. What team wouldent want a superbowl if it were only that easy. Mcnabb gives us the best shot at it period.

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Not to derail the thread totally but (for once) I am on the total opposite page of you Dawk.... I love Mcnabb's big dorky self. He has an incredibly endearing quality about him IMO so much so that I overlook more worm balls then I probably should cause in the end I just wanna hang out and maybe barbecue or play playstation with the dude. I just can't understand why Negadelphian's hate him so much. I mean I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want a SB too but I still have nothing but love for Mcnabb even if he NEVER gets us over the hump.

......meanwhile, back on topic : FREAK KOLB

19. DawkinsINT

I'm not a McNabb hater when he's on the field, his personality annoys me a bit though. And I'm not a Negadelphian.

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I know your not.... didn't mean to insinuate you are..... I was just a little surprised though, that you dislike his personality and I think he's hilarious.