Eagles QB Kevin Kolb Wants To Be The Starter

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 16, 2010.

1. The Philadelphia Eagles are holding all the quarterback cards, and also have the poker face but beyond that, nothing has changed in the team's tight-lipped approach to having Donovan McNabb, Michael Vick and Kevin Kolb on the roster. NFL Network did get some sound today from Eagles Team Cam, sound bytes from Vick and Kolb, who were present at the team's offseason conditioning program. "You know, the goal is to stay team-oriented," Vick said. "Whether I'm here or somewhere else, the main objective is to win. And, I'm here to help us do that. If I get the opportunity to go play somewhere else, or have the opportunity to play here, I think that's great. I'll be well-prepared." And then there was this from Kolb, who was less transparent in his team-first approach and at least admitted he wants to be the starter. "Obviously my goal is to be the starter and to start for 16 games and to lead this team as far as we can go," Kolb said. "Personally, I don't have a lot of personal goals right now, they're more team-oriented, besides me getting on the field and proving I can take over this thing."

Source: NFL.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
  2. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

Where's McNabb?

3. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

With his hoes.

4. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

Probably in Vegas at the topless pool again.

[​IMG]

5. P16

P16 posting while intoxicated

C'mon Donovan.. you can do better than that.

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Atta boy, Kolb. Pipe up and show the Eagles brass that you have some balls. We haven't had a QB with a pair in quite awhile.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Still with the Eagles.

8. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Who cares?

Because:

Kolb FTW.

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Many Eagles fans want him to be the starter as well.

10. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Kristie Alley is skinny again?