Eli Manning to offer Peyton Manning tips on MetLife Stadium

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sportsguy, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Peyton Manning is heading to New Jersey next week with the Denver Broncos to play the Super Bowl at MetLife Stadium, and he'll get a helpful scouting report from his little brother.

New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning, who plays his home games at MetLife Stadium, said he'd be offering Peyton tips on the stadium's quirks, especially as they pertain to potential winter weather conditions such as strong winds.

"I might have a few things for him, but I don't want to reveal that, because I don't want to give it to [Seahawks quarterback] Russell Wilson," Eli Manning said on a conference call Thursday. "So any tips I may have wind-wise, I would tell him in private."

Eli Manning did share his opinion that MetLife Stadium doesn't present the same kind of wind challenges for which its predecessor, Giants Stadium, was famous.

"The old stadium definitely had a specific end zone and corner that you wouldn't want to throw into if it was going to be a windy night," Eli said. "If it is one of those windy days, then there is a little bit of local knowledge that you can give. But it's definitely not as bad as the old stadium."

Source: ESPN

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I really hope he will give him tips on how to throw interceptions at Metlife :)

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Think this is pretty much a no brainer right?!? Lol...

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Did Peyton do the same when Eli played the Super Bowl at Indy?

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'm not allowed to click the like button enough for that picture. It only lets me click once.

7. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Best advice for Peyton...bring extra thermals.

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Too bad Eli couldn't remember them during the regular season.