Fielder Shoves Parra In Dugout During Brewers' Loss To Reds

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Sportsguy, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

In what's becoming an annual occurrence, the Milwaukee Brewers are losing games -- and their composure -- in early August.Bronson Arroyo lasted six innings on a muggy night and hit a bases-loaded double on Monday night, sending the Cincinnati Reds to a 6-3 victory that left the Brewers with a next-to-nothing lead in the NL wild-card race.

Source: ESPN.com

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

the mangers reaction to being questioned about what happened was priceless.

"we're a family and this was a family issue, it's rude to ask somebody about a family fight in their backyard"

it's rude ? it happened in front of the cameras for millions to see you dope. this wasnt two brothers arguing over a card game at a family BBQ.

3. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Not to mention the great job he does of separating/distancing the team from the fans. "You have no right to know anything about this team, you aren't pat of it." Real smart.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

falling apart. the gave up prospects for nothing considering they arent going to make the playoffs.

5. patsfan55

patsfan55 Starter

They are going down quick and it really doesn't matter. They never had a chance anyways cause the Cardinals are a better team and they are just now getting Chris Carpenter back.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

If it happened like reported I don't blame Prince one bit. At least watch the rest of that half of an inning. Then you can hit the showers.

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

And Adam Wainwright as well. If we can sort out our major problems in the bullpen, we're a World Series team.