Fight Club

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SuperBeast, Aug 24, 2008.

1. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I was just in there reading some threads and 9 out of 10 of them are simply goobered. So i was thinking something needs to be done to eliminate this pre school bullcrap and actually get the forum used as it's supposed to be used.

Somehow there needs to be some consequences for being a cat and getting your butt kicked, especially if you start it and then get slapped around.

I'm not sure how this can be done, the Mcnabb award was great but never really did it's job, it never toughened up the poster who received it...

I don't know, maybe an interactive poll that allows members to vote on a daily basis as the fight goes on?

Something has to be done..I feel like punching 90% of these hecksticks in the mouth and it's going to give me high blood pressure...:icon_confused:

2. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

I'd punch you back, even if I'd hurt myself doing so.

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I try to keep the hell out of the fight club.

I like to think that I can snitch slap someone verbally without them even knowing it happened.

4. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

The interactive poll is a good idea. Kills the douchebags' confidence and let's them know they really are losers. YOU LOSE.

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The McNabb award never worked because too many of you heckers voted for the same person over and over again even after he wasn't even posting most of the time. We'll think about it and get back to you, the poll thing sounds interesting..lol

6. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

Ugh oh, sweets is scheming.

7. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Ya never know, maybe if the guy sees he's losing instead of thinking he's winning (in his own head) hew may try a little harder...

i'll give you 5 free shots if you give me one free hug.:icon_redface:

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

If there were consequences for being a cat and getting your butt kicked for something you started in the fight club, Bears88 would have been banned a long time ago, lol.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Why?

He never posts in his own threads, how could any one vote on him?

10. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Maybe a fight club rating system next to your username? success rate or failure rate....

lmao

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

You need modifications for things like that to work..you just can't add one..lol

12. DaBearsrule4ever

Beast nailed it on the head in the opening post of this thread.

13. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Listen here woman.....we come up with the ideas and you do whatever it is you do with them. I'd be happy with the addresses of these people. that way i could walk up, ring the doorbell, slap the crap out of em and walk away...

you obviously can't do that for me so watchya gonna do?

14. DaBearsrule4ever

My house doesn't have a door bell just to let ya know, lol.

15. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

please install one so i don't get confused...

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

bwahahahahahah, obviously you have no idea what is involved ya doofus...you need to find someone that knows vbulletin and who "wants" to pretty much invent a modification to do what you want it to do, other then it takes months and even years to come up with some of these complicated mods you also have to try them out over and over again and make sure they work consistently and then make sure it's compatible with whatever version of vbulletin people are running and just a hint, people run a crap load of different version....so keep thinking up ideas...:snitchslap:

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

HOLY FREAKING CRAP DUDE!!!

I haven't laughed that hard all freaking weekend!!!

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

I say make SB take up coding...

:icon_cheesygrin:

18. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

yeah, thats all the stuff i don't care about.....

I'll come up with some ideas you might be capable of doing....say, something like a sandy vag icon for constant complainers...:icon_cheesygrin:

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahahahahahahahaha rep for the sandy vag icon for complainers.

20. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

I've always wanted a sandy vag to play with....