Fire Wade Phillip's Ass!!!

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Jihad Joe, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I want Phillips fired tommorow. The product he has put on the field the past 4 games is compete bullcrap, particularly on defence. There are only few teams, if any with the talent we have defensively, and look how they are freaking playing

The funny thing is the players have been playing well, Stewarts freaking scheme is ridiculous, and thats a reflection of Phillips. At least Tuna's vanilla 3-4 was lights out when he got pressure. We had 5 sacks today and still got light up. he hasnt put in the defence he said he would. And thats only a small part of why he needs to go now

His team play's like they are owed freaking wins. Like the game is over as soon as they take the field. Where is the team that went into XChicago last year and exerted its will on the defend NFC champions, or the team that went into the Linc and exerted its will on the defending NFC East champions. That team is gone. The team Phillips created feels they take the field at the start of the first quarter with a 21 point lead already.

I have been a huge Wade supporter, going back to even before Parcells even hinted at leaving, but he has become a cancer. You know its bad when the best thing you could have happen is for TO to become a problem.

Keep it simple for now. Put Garrett in charge, promote Sherman, do what you can to get Lane Kiffen into the organization ( I love the guys fire, make him the QB coach this season, and give him the OC job next). Once we get Romo back, we will have way too much juice offensive for most team to keep up. We just arent going anywhere this year with how this team is treating games.

We need a change now!

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I agree... that would be the BEST

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Im with you
    this POS has to go today

4. Jihad Joe

I mean seriously. Someone needs to say something

When he called out Mcnabb, nothing was wrong with the team

Now, people need to get called out

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Tampa next Sunday doesnt look real good

6. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

wow this didn't take long to turn on him

7. Jihad Joe

I took about 4 weeks

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I love this crap

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

:laughy32:

10. Jihad Joe

Were still ahead of you guys

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I don't know whos to blame for this crap, but some heads should roll. Stewart has turned out to be a terrible terrible hire. Wade Phillips creampuff jolly good ol time mentality has really rubbed off on the team you can see how soft we are on the field. Garrett has me pissed off as well. Were really in a jam right now... I never seen this game as being an easy win but I thought we were at least going to win. I knew what to expect from Johnson, remmember me talking about not adding a QB in the offseason was a bad thing.

And its obvious Bollinger is crap otherwise we would have at least seen a bit of him near the end of the game at the very least.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Did Roy Williams do anything? The "New" one???

13. Jihad Joe

No, I dont even know if he got on the field

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

God, quit whining.

You don't see me starting threads about firing Herm.

:Loco:

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I remember one throw to him near the endzone. Well defended. He didn't really try to catch it

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

There really was no chance for any of our WRs do anything, Brad Johnson's throws were sooo terrible it wasn't even funny. Especially in the first half where he started out like 4 for 12.

17. Jihad Joe

I really wasnt expecting much from him

In fact I dont expect much from him for the next few weeks

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

TO would have caught that pbutt.....
    Just sayin : )

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

So would have Tony Gonzalez...

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

:laughy32:
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hermhater again.