Former Dolphins OL Richie Incognito Bullied On Twitter, Deletes Account

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by 86WARD, Feb 16, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's no fun being the victim -- right, Richie Incognito?

Poor guy. After the NFL announced Friday the findings of an independent report that determined Incognito had pushed Jonathan Martin to the point of leaving the Dolphins and even contemplating suicide, Incognito was under attack on Twitter. Mean people said mean things to him, picking on him when he was down, mocking him and taunting him and in effect treating him like the Wells report said he treated Jonathan Martin when they were teammates on the Dolphins.

And Incognito didn't like it.

He didn't just take it and sneer. He tried to make it stop, because while it's one thing to be on the attack, it's quite another to be the victim. And Richie Incognito was attacked Friday on Twitter after the Ted Wells report was released and determined that Incognito had harassed Martin and picked up some followers in teammates Mike Pouncey and John Jerry and even offensive line coach Jim Turner.

At first Incognito tried to make it stop by being nice to his tormenters on Twitter, reminding everyone that it was Valentine's Day and asking everyone to "Pleeeeease Stop The Hate" and even including a smiley face. No, really. I would show you that tweet, but it's gone. Incognito's entire Twitter account is gone, but I'm getting ahead of myself here. Because after trying to placate his attackers with kindness, and then by pleading with them to "stop the hate" and even, no joke, "stop the bullying," Incognito lashed out with anger. He lashed out at Ted Wells himself, cryptically reminded everyone that Jonathan Martin had considered suicide -- Incognito tweeted out the words "Bully? Or Friend" with a link to a suicide prevention hotline -- and then settled into acceptance.

"I guess I'm as dumb as I look."

Followed by:

"Goodbye twitter. Be well. See you on the other side ?"

Source: http://www.cbssports.com/general/wr...ts-taste-of-his-own-medicine-can-it-be-a-cure

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Poor guy. Stop the hate.

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Racial Slurs and hate speech doesnt effect faceless users on twitter, Richie cant defend himself now

5. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

So he has gone incognito?

ICECOLD, CaptainStubing and Jihad Joe like this.
  6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Awww, poor Richie! You bullied Jonathan Martin in any way, shape, or form. You can't handle bullying on social media? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Stop bullying him, guys.

CaptainStubing likes this.
  8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

well played!

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

....and now the drama queen is back....

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

holy crap that was "RICH"

ICECOLD likes this.
  11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Typical bully. Loves to dish it out, but can't take it.

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I bet most of the tweets bullying Richie came from ward.

ICECOLD likes this.
  13. 86WARD

86WARD -

I wish they did...I'd wear them proudly in my signature if they did.