Free Advice On Free Agency For The Jaguars

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by SRW, Jan 14, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Free advice on free agency

2. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Wow, I think the Jaguars will listen to this and think, 'Oh yeah, we do need to go out and get a receiver'.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Too bad listening will be a year too late. Nice hands Northcutt...

4. PSblackVTR

PSblackVTR Just call me PS

Northcutt has hands :icon_eek:

5. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Yea he has hands- The same hands he pulled away from the football to avoid a hit in a playoff game!!! The Jags are only going to get better- I love what this organization is doing. Get a WR and what else else you want and finally knock the Colts off there throne.

6. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

i think with one good reciever and the rapid improvement of garrard they can dethrone them its just a matter of time.

7. Jammin Jaguar

Please, please, please... Trade for Chad Johnson. I feel we can get him in a good offer seeing as he wants out of Cincy.

8. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

oh man, if you guys had 8cho 5inco it would be no bueno for the rest of the AFC south. what would ya'll have to trade though? i don't quite think he's in decline yet, so it would have to be something significant given up.

or maybe you guys should try to sign andre davis....alright alright, that was a lowblow mwahahaha....

9. Jammin Jaguar

*shiver*... I don't like you already. :icon_mad:

Joke, you're right. If we had #85 then I don't think there'd be anymore talk about our 'poor WR corp'.

10. epinesett

epinesett Special Teamer

Yeah the Jags need a wideout, everthing is in place for them.

11. KJ3

haha
    :icon_cool:

....well....it wouldn't be the "poor WR corps" it would be the "chad johnson and who?" talk....we get that with andre a lot...johnson that is. davis was (and is) a free agent pickup. hopefully we can retain him but honestly, he's no #2. he's a good #3 and an EXCELLENT return man. he probably put jerome mathis out of a job here though with that last game against ya'll!

12. Jammin Jaguar

What last game against us? Andre who? Don't remember that...

:icon_lol:

13. KJ3

hahaha....alright, you need pictures to remind you?

:bolt:
    this was andre davis^
    he ran around the jags special teams > :asswich:

funny thing is right before halftime i went to get some munchies and missed (well i saw it on the t.v. screen) the first return. when i came back i was yelling "do it again, i missed the first one!" and sure enough, dude ran another one back!!

14. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

They need to get rid of Del Rio to get where they want to go.

A receiver would be great for them but their in better shape then most think. Of course someone like Johnson would help but I don't think its a necessity for Jax.

15. Jammin Jaguar

I disagree, I don't think we need to get rid of Del Rio. His coaching style is perfect for our team's mentality, the way he used to play has rubbed off onto the way our defence plays now and it's the best way our team can play. If we got rid of Del Rio we wont get another HC that knows how to get the best out of every player we have on the roster at the moment. He's made this team and getting rid of him would knock us back a fair few steps when it looks as if we're closing the gap between us and the Colts for the AFC South title.

All in all, he suits us perfectly, the team suits him perfectly... Made for each other. :highfive:

16. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Well I was joking because I don't like him. I knew he would find a way to screw up yalls chances in NE, though. You saw what happened when Smith and Del Rio chose not to blitz. I was screaming for them to stop dropping 8 into coverage every snap but they wouldn't do it and got burned.

17. Jammin Jaguar

Oh right didn't notice the joking bit.

I was doing the same too man, but I was affraid that if we blitzed he'd find someone open... It was a no-win situation.

18. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Worked pretty well for the Giants and for the most part San Diego. No reason it wouldn't work for you guys.

19. Jammin Jaguar

The Giants managed to get at Brady with the 4-man rush, no blitzing needed.

20. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Ha they did blitz. They didn't bring as many as San Diego but they did blitz.